Apply now! to become a member of amazing team at ZAD Restaurants & Banquet Hall.
Submit your resume with a subject of position title at [email protected]
Located in the heart of Streetsville (Mississauga), ZAD Restaurants & Banquet Hall serves authentic, delicious, top quality Middle Eastern Halal Iraqi Cuisine. Our passionate team strives to fulfill our guests’ expectations for service and taste in the following ways:
- Restaurant (dine-in menu, weekend buffet)
- Banquet Hall & Party Hall
- Takeout & Catering
- Frozen foods
|Restaurant Manager||Job Description:|
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. This role focuses on delivering the highest guest satisfaction while being fully accountable for all sales, staff, and Health & Safety standards. Responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s consistency, profitability, and quality of service. We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the dining room, balance seating capacity, coordinate daily Front and Back of the House to maximize customer satisfaction
• Hire qualified employees, set work schedules, oversee food prep, ensure compliance with Health and Safety restaurant regulations
• Train staff, appraise performance, provide feedback to improve productivity
• Track inventory levels of food, supplies, and equipment, review product quality, forecast needs, research new vendors, and oversee ordering as necessary
• Track daily sales and report to the owner.
• Manage and promote brand image in the local community (e.g., restaurant events, discounts)
• Implement policies, protocols, and action plans that will maintain and grow future business operations
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration; or culinary schooling preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of food and beverage service industry experience required
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a management role required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card preferred
• Working knowledge of general restaurant operations — including food planning, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, hiring, security
• Strong oral and written communication skills — proven customer service experience including ability to remember and recall menu items/ingredients
• Excellent leadership/motivational skills — comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
• Organized, flexible, independent worker — able to multi-task and change priorities as needed in a fast paced environment
• Technical skills — manage online orders placed through Uber Eats, DoorDash, and SkipTheDishes by coordinating with in-person staff
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Taliup Express and OpenTable, an asset
● Please submit your resume with a subject “Restaurant Manager Resume” at [email protected]
● Salary range: Bi-weekly (Depends on experience)
ZAD Restaurants & Banquet Hall embraces inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you are invited to an interview and require an accommodation at any stage in the process, please notify the Hiring Manager. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for recruitment purposes only.